MD Plus is a concierge Telemedicine company! Call an experienced medical doctor any time of the day or night; from wherever you are. MD Plus will have your entire medical history on file already with FileMD – they own this propriety system; Harvard is already using it to store medical data.
- MD Plus members have around the clock access to Registered Nurses and Board Certified Physicians, 365 days a year, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day!
- MD Plus provides HIPAA Compliant electronic medical record storage with FileMD, so no matter where you are, you have access to your medical records.
- MD Plus offers BIG discounts on prescriptions.
- Is America Running Out of Doctors – news article outlining longer wait times for Americians seeking healthcare – MD Plus can help!
The Ultimate Plan includes access and discounts on services like:
- Alternative care
- and much more!
In addition, MD Plus also offers services such as
- ID theft protection,
- Discount legal services,
- and Patients Advocacy protection!
Products and Services
The Two Biggest Crisis facing this Country: Healthcare and the Economy.
In 2011, $2.5 Trillion was spent on healthcare. It’s estimated that by 2015 the figure will rise to $4.5 Trillion!
We are headed for more problems obtaining healthcare no matter what. Call MD Plus was created to help you, your family, and loved ones, obtain quality, timely medical care. Call MD Plus offers significant savings (as well as employment opportunities) to help you in these tough economic times.
What Happens Now When You Get Sick:
If tonight, you or a family member were to wake up in the middle of the night sick or in pain, would you:
- Ignore the problem and hope it goes away on its own?
- Try a home-remedy or over-the-counter medicine which may or may not help?
- Go to the Emergency Room: wait hours, and possibly catch some other sickness while you wait?
- Wait until the following day, call your doctor, and get an appointment (days away?)
- Plan on missing work, or having your child miss school, go to the local “walk-in” clinic, wait hours, and pay full price?
- Spend your vacation or business trip hunting down a doctor or clinic trying to get medical help?
There is a NATIONAL Doctor Shortage:
In this country we are currently 25,000+ Primary Care Physicians (aka “Family Doctors”) short now, this is predicted to reach 130,000+ by the year 2020.
We are currently well over 15,000 Registered Nurses short as well, with the shortage predicted to reach 200,000 by the year 2020.
If you’ve tried to get a doctors appointment lately, you know that the average wait for an appointment at a Primary Care Physician’s is 22 DAYS!
The Problem with Emergency Rooms
A lot of people now use the Emergency Room for their “family doctor”. This overloads the Emergency Rooms, staff, nurses, and doctors, and creates wait times averaging 6 to 8 hours to be seen. It’s to the point now that nearly 70% of all Emergency Room visits are NOT for emergencies or life threatening situations. There’s also a critical shortage of ER doctors: 27% of Emergency Rooms closed in 2011 due to doctor shortages and financial problems.
Rising and Rising Costs
The continuously increasing costs of healthcare, medical care, and prescriptions forces people to go without. They put it off until the problem, sickness, or condition is much worse, making it harder and more expensive to treat. The average cost for a regular “family doctor” visit is $45 and that is with insurance… if you don’t have insurance it could run you as much as $125… some doctors now won’t even give you an appointment if you don’t have insurance. The average cost of an Emergency Room visit is $1500!
Over 60% of all bankruptcies are caused by unpaid medical bills.
Current average costs for a family of four, with an 80/20 co-pay, after deductibles, are:
- Average annual deductible: $3000,
- Average monthly medical insurance premium: $1256,
- If employed sponsored, an average of 30% ($376) is paid by the employee,
- Average wait period before use is 60 days before coverage kicks in,
- Clauses for Pre-Existing issues, age, gender,
- Deductibles and premiums are expected to rise by 25% to 35% each year over the next 3 years.
- It’s estimated that 30% of US companies will completely eliminate “Employer Sponsored” healthcare
It really doesn’t matter if you’re for or against healthcare reform. 32 MILLION people will be added to an already straining system by 2014. The costs and challenges of insuring and providing timely and quality care will continue in the future, with or without reform. It’s likely that the quality of medical care we’ve come to expect will start to dwindle and become harder and more expensive to obtain. Unless you have access to it before you get sick or need it.
How does MD Plus Telemedicine Help?
As opposed to the situation outlined above…
Imagine you or a loved one wakes up in the middle of the night sick or in pain…
- Pick up the Phone and call MD Plus 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, anytime, from anywhere…
- Talk to a registered Nurse…
- If needed, talk to and be diagnosed by a Doctor.
- If needed, get a Prescription fill at the nearest 24 hour Pharmacy.
- Receive a follow-up call from a Call MD Plus registered nurse.
What Services does MD Plus Telemedicine / Tele-Health Offer?
- Nurse Line: Nationwide network of triage registered nurses,
- File MD: HIPPA compliant electronic medical record (EMR) storage,
- CallMD: A nationwide network of 800 board certified medical doctors with a minimum of 12 years experience.
- Rx Scripts: Online prescription finder and pharmacy locator. Save up to 70%!
- LifeEvents Counseling: Masters or PhD licensed clinicians provide members with bilingual telephonic counseling.
- Covers all 50 States and Puerto Rico
- Over 330,000 Satisfied Customers
- Over 95% customer retention rate
- Strong Leadership, Vision, and Financial Stability
- Debt-free Company
Now there a choice, timely, affordable access to quality medical care, whether you have insurance or not!
MD Plus Offers 3 Plans:
- Basic: $19.95 per month
- Ultimate: $49.90 per month
- VIP: $99 per month